Shop Local! December 05, 2014 18:52
This is just a reminder that we will NOT be selling at Urban Crafty Uprising this weekend. We do love this show, so you should still go and support the amazing line-up of vendors who will be there.
If you're looking to save some dough on shipping expenses from us this season, please shop from these local shops instead:
- City People's Garden Store – 2939 E. Madison St., Seattle, 206.324.0737
- Click! Design That Fits – 4540 California Ave SW, Seattle
Loft 63 – 1205 E Pike Street, Suite 1A, 520.271.5903
- Makers' Mercantile – 18437 E Valley Hwy, Kent, 425.251.1239
- Metropolitan Market – Various Locations in the Seattle metro area, including 100 Mercer St, Seattle, 206.213.0778
- Museum of Flight Store – 9404 East Marginal Way S. Seattle
- Portage Bay Goods – 621 N 35th St., Seattle, 206.547.5221
- Rainy Day Yarns – 3200 Tarabochia St, Gig Harbor, 253.514.6890
We recommend contacting the shops first if you're looking for something specific, since not every shop carries all of our products. ALSO! If you want something these shops don't stock, remember that our website offers discounted postage for local shipping (including WA, OR, and CA addresses), so you can truly get what you want from us.
We WILL be vending at Crafty Wonderland's Super Colossal Holiday Sale - Saturday + Sunday, December 13th + 14th, 2014, 11am – 6pm at the Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE MLK Jr. Blvd, Exhibit Hall D Portland, OR
If you're not in the Seattle area, check out our full list of stockists to find a local shop near you. We've recently added new shops in Santa Cruz CA, Indianapolis IN, Ithica NY, Naples FL, and Grants Pass OR.