Rewards for Being a Great Customer
We're phasing out this program, in favor of Bulk Pricing for Everyone. Redeem your rewards now!
We love our customers even more than fresh baked goods, and we want you to feel the love! We're now giving you rewards for buying our products and for referring your friends.
Baker's Dozen Deal:
Buy any 12 items from us, and get the 13th for FREE!
- Here's the deal: To earn punches, you buy our stuff. Easy, right? Each item purchased counts as a punch on your card. For example, if you buy 2 pint glasses, a travel mug and a pendant, that counts as 4 punches, even if they weren't all purchased at the same time.
- What DOES count toward punches: glassware, coffee mugs, travel mugs, and jewelry, purchased online (even custom orders and gifts you buy for friends and family!).
- What DOESN'T count toward punches: Freebies (like the free item in a Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal), merch (like magnets and bottles openers), wholesale orders, and in-person purchases (since we can't track in-person sales, and we give out other sweet deals in person instead).
- What can I redeem my 13th punch for? Any etched cup we have in stock! That means any pint glass, juice glass, shot glass, rocks glass, lowball glass, wine glass, champagne flute, coffee mug, or travel mug with a design we currently carry. If it's out of stock, but something we can make again, you're welcome to request it and wait until it's ready to ship.
- What CAN'T I get as my free item? Jewelry, custom orders.
- I purchased something from you years ago. Does that count? Sorry, but no. Our punch card program takes effect with orders placed after October 22nd, 2013 and will continue until we can't handle it anymore.
- How do I redeem my punches and get my free item? Contact us! Since your punches are all based on online purchases, we'll have records of all the items you've bought so you don't have to worry about losing your actual punched cards. You'll need to tell us the name or email address you've made your purchases under, and we'll have to count up all your items for you to verify the punches. If you're sure you've bought 12 qualifying items since 10/22/13, you're welcome to request your free item during checkout without having to contact us first.
- Your free item MUST be shipped out with another purchase: It can be included with the last item in your 12 punches (like if you want to buy all 12 at once and get the 13th at the same time, or if you're buying the 11th and 12th together and want the 13th free item too), or you can save your free item to be included in your next purchase. (This is all just because shipping is so gall-darned expensive, we wouldn't be able to afford to give away free items at all if we also had to pay the full shipping prices.) If you really want your free item to ship by itself (like, as a gift or something), we will have to charge you for postage.
- International Shipping: Because of the extra-high shipping costs associated with international mail, we may have to charge you a portion of the shipping costs for your free item, even if it's shipping with another order. There are certain weight limits on packages that increase the price dramatically, so we're going to take this on a case-by-case basis to get the best deals for everyone. Please contact us before requesting your free item if you want to know how this will impact your order.
This baker's dozen deal is so sweet, you'll probably want to share it with your friends and family. Which brings us to...
Refer a friend!
If you send a new customer our way, we'll credit you with an extra punch toward your free item!
- How it works: Your friend just includes your name or email in the notes during checkout of their first online purchase. Since we track your punch card rewards by your name or email address, this will let us look it up when you redeem your free item.
- Can I refer all my friends and family? Please do! Each new customer who purchases from us online counts as a punch for you. Each customer only counts one time, and it needs to be the first time they've purchased from us to count as a referral.
- I've referred friends to your shop lots of times! Do they all count? Only new customers beginning October 22nd, 2013 count for our rewards program, and they need to include your name or email during checkout of their first online purchase.
- What if they buy in person instead of online? That's awesome! Unfortunately, we can't track in-person sales for our rewards program. The good news is that if your friend places an online order from us afterwards, they can still give you the shout out then and it will still count!
- How do I spread the word and start earning extra punches? You can request extra business cards from us when checking out, and then share them with friends and family. Or you can tell everyone you know on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or wherever, about us and our program. You can also share pictures of our products on Pinterest with instructions for your followers there. Just make sure your followers know your name so they can give you credit with their first purchase!
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to cancel these rewards programs or change the rules at any time, without notice.