Holiday 2017 Shipping Deadlines November 05, 2017 00:00
The holidays are upon us, and our most frequently asked question is "will this get to me by Christmas?" so here are our important dates for Christmas delivery.
We ship nearly every weekday between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Please keep in mind that there are no guarantees that your package will arrive by these dates, as all carriers experience weather delays and unforeseen obstacles at this time of year. We promise to ship your package quickly and securely, but once it leaves our studio, delivery times are out of our hands.
Shipping to the USA
- Dec. 17th - Fedex Ground (standard shipping for most orders more than 4 items)
- Dec. 19th - USPS Priority Mail (standard shipping for most orders 4 items or less, or an available upgrade option for some orders)
- Contact us immediately with your phone number to pay for these upgrades.
- Express Mail - not overnight, but takes 1-2 days. Costs $37+
- Standard Overnight - via Fedex. Costs $52+
- These dates are estimates only, as there could be delays going through customs. Please be prepared to pay additional customs/duties fees at your local post office. Unclaimed packages that are returned to us will not have shipping charges refunded.
- Dec. 10th - most First Class Mail to Canada takes 10 business days, and Priority Mail upgrades to other countries should take 6-10 business days.
- Dec. 3rd - First Class Mail to most other countries usually take 2-4 weeks to arrive, but the USPS does not guarantee any delivery time for international shipping.