We're busy little elves at this time of year--making and packing orders every weekday! To help you out, we're offering FREE Standard U.S. Shipping on all orders of 4 or more items, from now until December 18th.
If you'd like your order to arrive by Christmas, below are the important deadlines you'll need to order by. Please bear in mind that we can't guarantee actual ship times from any of these carriers, and there are often weather delays and other factors at this time of year, so please order as early as possible.
Deadlines for Christmas Eve Delivery
- Fedex Ground: December 13th
- Priority: December 19th
- Free Standard Shipping uses either Priority Mail or Fedex Ground, depending on size of package and location. Most orders of 3 or more items will travel Ground by default so be sure to select Priority if ordering after the 13th.
- No estimate due to delays cause by Canada Post strike, which could continue into January.
- First Class: Possibly orders by December 7th could still arrive in time, as they often take 2 weeks to arrive (although the USPS estimates 2-3 weeks for delivery)
- Priority Mail Int'l: Possibly orders by December 13th could still arrive in time, as they often take 1 week to arrive (although the USPS estimates 1-2 weeks for delivery)
- Priority Mail Int'l: Possibly orders by December 7th could arrive in time (the USPS estimates 1-2 weeks for delivery) as long as you can pick up in person and pay any customs/duties/VAT fees upon arrival.