Zodiac Constellation Lowball Glass
Choose your zodiac constellation for a personalized astrology gift, based on birthday dates:
- Dec 22nd - Jan 19th: Capricorn (the Water Goat)
- Jan 20th - Feb 18th: Aquarius (the Water Bearer)
- Feb 19th - March 20th: Pisces (the Fish)
- March 21st - April 19th: Aries (the Ram)
- April 20th - May 20th: Taurus (the Bull)
- May 21st - June 20th: Gemini (the Twins)
- June 21st - July 22nd: Cancer (the Crab)
- July 23rd - Aug 22nd: Leo (the Lion)
- Aug 23rd - Sept 22nd: Virgo (the Virgin)
- Sept 23rd - Oct 22nd: Libra (the Scales)
- Oct 23rd - Nov 21st: Scorpio (the Scorpion)
- Nov 22nd - Decr 21st: Sagittarius (the Archer)
Mix and match any items in our shop featuring bulk pricing to get big savings.
- Shipped Fast
- Beautiful, Secure Packaging
- Permanent Design (unlike a printed graphic)
- Crisp Edges & Smooth Frost (unlike laser etching)
- Fits Large Ice Cubes
Etched heavy-bottomed 10oz lowball glasses -
Packed safely and simply in bubble wrap.
- Capacity: 10.25 oz (that's a good sized cocktail)
- Height: 3.25" (8.5cm)
- Width: 3" (8cm)
All of our drinking glasses and growlers are made in the USA unless otherwise noted.
Our ceramic mugs and stainless steel tumblers are made in China.
Our bowls, carafes, and lidded containers are sourced from a large Swedish housewares chain, and may be made in countries such as China, Thailand, or more.
Using our original handmade stencils, the surface of this cup is sandblasted away to create a slightly 3-D graphic that will never wear away.
Our dishware is small-batch sandblasted in our studio in Portland, OR. We're very good at masking by hand, but there will be a small amount of inconsistency between handmade items, which makes them special.
Some images may be digital mock-ups instead of actual finished products. Sizing and placement are approximate representations.
Learn more about our sandblasting process here.
Sold individually unless otherwise noted. Most items ship within 1 business day. Larger orders (12+ items) are subject to our bulk lead-time, which is usually 1-3 weeks.
Contact us with questions.
Review our Store Policies for info on shipping, returns, and more.