This sasquatch yeti will ride his unicycle into your heart!
- Dishwasher-safe, Microwave-safe
- Ships within 3 business days
- Glaze is sandblasted away to create a deep 3D graphic that will never wear away, ever (unlike printed graphics or laser etching)
- Big handles are comfortable to hold, even for large hands
- Stable bases won't tip over easily
Standard Large ceramic coffee mugs -
Individually packed in branded display boxes with care instructions.
- Capacity: 16 oz (That's a big cup of coffee!)
- Height: 4.25" (10.5cm)
- Top Width: 3.5" (9cm) across the mouth
- Bottom Width: 3" (7.5cm)
Camp Mugs - rustic speckled ceramic
Packed in plain white gift boxes, ready to gift, or easy to wrap.
- Capacity: 15 oz
- Height: 3.5" (8.75cm)
- Opening Width: 4" (10.25cm) across the mouth
- Max Width: 5.25" (13.5cm)
Ceramic glazes you can feel good about: meet CA's Prop 65 limits for leaching of lead & cadmium (0.99 ppm lead and 7.92 ppm cadmium). In fact, our mug glazes are non-detect at testing detection limits well below (< 0.01 ppm for both).
All of our drinking glasses are made in the USA unless otherwise noted. Our ceramic mugs and stainless steel tumblers are made in China. Our bowls, carafes, and lidded containers are sourced from a large Swedish housewares chain, and may be made in countries such as China, Thailand, or more.
Our dishware is small-batch sandblasted in our studio in Portland, OR. We're very good at masking by hand, but there will be a small amount of inconsistency between handmade items, which makes them special.
Some images may be digital mock-ups instead of actual finished products. Sizing and placement are approximate representations.
Learn more about our sandblasting process here.