Gourmet Coffee Gift Set
Give a gourmet gift to your favorite coffee lover this holiday season, with a gift basket featuring small batch whole bean coffee, a mug to drink it in, and a pack of Oregon salted caramels.
Each Gourmet Coffee Gift Set contains the following:
- 1 Bread and Badger mug in your choice of style, color, and design
- 1 bag of Roasticum whole coffee beans
- 1 package of 4 Wildflower Honey Caramels from One Fork Farm
Each set comes packed in a white gift box, ready for gift giving!
Handled Coffee Mugs - sturdy stoneware
- Capacity: approx 16 oz
- Height: 4.25" (10.5cm)
- Top Width: 3.5" (9cm) across the mouth
- Bottom Width: 3" (7.5cm)
Travel Mugs - double-walled insulated ceramic with lid
- Capacity: approx 10 oz
- Height: 6" (15cm) with lid
- Mouth Width: 3.5" (8.5cm) across opening
- Bottom Width: 2.25" (6cm)
- Widest Point: 4" (10cm) across bottom of lid
- Fits into small car cup holders
- Includes white silicone lid
Light Roast Single-Origin Kenyan Whole Beans
- Bag weighs approx. 14 oz
- Beans are whole, NOT ground
- Eco-Friendly paper bag is compostable (after removing wire tie)
- Each bag is hand-labelled and signed by the roaster
This is a syrupy, fragrant, beautiful and layered coffee from Kenya. Innate grapefruit, herb and peach aromas and flavors abound in every cup. The lighter roast allows these characteristics to shine.
Since these are roasted specifically to highlight the features of these specific beans, they are likely to taste very different from other coffees you may have had. The flavors may be very delicate, especially if you're used to coffee from big chain companies.
Our vision is to simply roast world class coffee. Roasticum is committed to roasting edification. We are a small batch specialty coffee roasting company based east of Portland, Oregon. We strive to source the highest quality green beans, sustainably. We roast to develop fully, highlighting innate characteristics.
We look forward to enjoying a cup or conversation with you soon.
Wildflower Honey Caramels
- Made in Oregon from local ingredients
- Made in small batches, wrapped by hand
- No corn syrup, preservatives, or anything artificial
- 4 Caramels in a package
- Ingredients: Sugar, Cream (Milk), Raw Willamette Valley wildflower honey, Butter (Cream, Salt), Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Vanilla Bean Extractives), Sea Salt harvested from the Oregon Coast, Cream of Tartar
About One Fork Farm Caramels
All of our caramels are made in very small batches using our own recipes and every piece is cut and wrapped by hand. Our caramels feature Willamette Valley butter, cream, and honey and never include corn syrup or anything artificial. Visit our website for other flavors!
You can add custom text to nearly any item for a one-time $10 set-up fee! Choose your font from our list, or have our graphic designer create hand-drawn lettering just for you (additional fees may apply).
Contact us if you have any questions, or if your project doesn't fit into the bounds of this listing's options. We'd love to work with you to create your perfect gift!
All glassware and ceramics are small-batch sandblasted in our studio in Portland, OR. We're super good at masking by hand, but there will be a small amount of inconsistency between items, which makes them special.
Customized items may take 2-4 weeks to complete. Please let us know if you have a deadline so we can meet it. In stock items ship within 3 days.
Most items are available wholesale if you are a retail shop.