Fox Brass Pendant
Small Etched Brass Pendant Necklace -
SALE! 1/3 Off while supplies last!
A sneaky fox has been acid etched into brass sheet to create this bold and unique pendant. The cute fox art was carefully etched by our friend and collaborator, rubygirl, using my original drawing. A dark patina was applied to the graphic lines and the brass was burnished to a soft shine for a sharp contrast. A light layer of lacquer was applied to protect the finish. Round pendants are approximately 1 inch across and hang from an 18 inch long sterling silver chain, which has been oxidized with a black antiqued finish. There may be some slight variation, since each is made completely by hand.
- Brass Pendant Size: approx. 1" in diameter (this is small!)
- Oxidized Sterling Silver Chain: 18" long, hangs just longer than a standard choker length
- All pieces have been worked by local professional metalsmith, rubygirl
- Packed carefully in a small gift box
- Insured against loss & damages
All glassware and ceramics are small-batch sandblasted in our studio in Portland, OR. We're super good at masking by hand, but there will be a small amount of inconsistency between items, which makes them special.
Customized items may take 2-4 weeks to complete. Please let us know if you have a deadline so we can meet it. In stock items ship within 3 days.
Most items are available wholesale if you are a retail shop.