Cassiopeia Constellation Travel Mug
Cassiopeia is one of the first constellations I learned to identify, from it's "W" shape, showing up in autumn or winter from the northern hemisphere.
This reusable travel coffee mug comes in black or java brown. The double-walled ceramic keeps your coffee hot, and your hands cool.
- Dishwasher-safe, Microwave-safe
- Ships within 3 business days
- Glaze is sandblasted away to create a deep 3D graphic that will never wear away, ever (unlike printed graphics or laser etching)
- Fits into small car cup holders
- Includes a BPA-free silicone lid
Ceramic travel coffee mugs -
Individually packed in branded display boxes with care instructions.
- Capacity: approx 8-10 oz (That's a standard cup of coffee or tea)
- Height: 6" (15cm) with lid
- Mouth Width: 3.5" (8.5cm) across opening
- Bottom Width: 2.25" (6cm)
- Widest Point: 4" (10cm) across bottom of lid
Ceramic glazes you can feel good about: meet CA's Prop 65 limits for leaching of lead & cadmium (0.99 ppm lead and 7.92 ppm cadmium). In fact, our mug glazes are non-detect at testing detection limits well below (< 0.01 ppm for both).
All of our drinking glasses are made in the USA unless otherwise noted. Our ceramic mugs and stainless steel tumblers are made in China. Our bowls, carafes, and lidded containers are sourced from a large Swedish housewares chain, and may be made in countries such as China, Thailand, or more.
Our dishware is small-batch sandblasted in our studio in Portland, OR. We're very good at masking by hand, but there will be a small amount of inconsistency between handmade items, which makes them special.
Some images may be digital mock-ups instead of actual finished products. Sizing and placement are approximate representations.
Learn more about our sandblasting process here.
All our travel mugs automatically come with a single silicone lid, but we have other options available too!
The darker colors won't stain as easily as white, and it's nice to have spares. All lids are BPA-free. We recommend hand-washing lids to retain durability.